Re-program the mind for mental and emotional health
If you are suffering from anxiety and you are looking for help then you are at the right place. My name is Christos Bohoris and I am a registered hypnotherapist offering therapy sessions online. Ι help my clients overcome stress and anxiety and transform their lives. Your issue may relate to:
- work pressures
- a serious health issue
- lack of confidence or self-esteem
- an important exam
- fear of change
- your inner calling or life mission
The philosophy behind my therapeutic approach is:
- Finding the root of the issue leads to the solution
- Accepting the past and moving on
- Removing obstacles on the path to positive change
- Learning to respond to challenges, not react to them
What Happens Next?
A. Book an appointment for our first session.
B. In the first session we will explore the problem in detail and from different angles. We will go through the therapeutic approach suitable for you and also our next steps.
C. In subsequent sessions we will utilise hypnotherapy and mindfulness techniques to remove obstacles and trigger processes for positive change.
Appointments are available for online therapy sessions using video-conferencing software. The cost is £70 per session. The first session lasts up to 90 minutes whereas subsequent sessions last up to 60 minutes. Please have a look into the Terms and Conditions and Client Information form for more details.
Hypnosis is not a cure but a means of establishing a favourable environment for therapy.
- Hypnosis is a natural state of the mind
- We all experience it at least twice a day
- You are always in control and aware of the experience
- Involves focused attention
- Enhances your ability to respond to suggestions
- Acts as a catalyst when used in conjunction with other therapeutic methods
- Triggers unconscious processes and ideas for problem solving
- Bypasses conscious thinking and provides access to resources of the unconscious mind
The Unconscious Mind
The unconscious part of the mind handles thousands of tasks at any one time and it is more powerful than the conscious mind.
- It is always awake and records everything
- Learns through hypnotic suggestions and repetition
- Takes all messages literally
- It is not logical but it is intelligent and emotional
- Passes messages to you in your dreams
- Source of skills, instincts, reflexes, habits, desires, feelings (expressed or repressed), anxiety responses, phobias
Listen to a guided hypnosis session I have created which helps you strengthen your confidence and self-acceptance,
Learn more with my Visual Guide to Hypnosis and the Mind.
Check the Questions section for more information.
Browse my collection of published scientific research papers on hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
I have a certificate in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (with Distinction) from the National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (NCHP), one of the oldest, highly regarded and accredited hypnotherapy colleges in the country.
My continuing professional development covers Online Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Techniques and Dream Analysis. You can find more about me here.